Followers

Monday 22 November 2010

When Falling in Love with Friend

Nowadays I’m confused about you and even more about myself, are we friends or dating

When we’re walking and also watching movie I have a deep secret to tell you

We’re friends which closer than lovers

But what should I do, I love you babe

Suddenly everything of you, I fond of everything of you

I will slowly and slowly become closer

I like everything about you

I don’t have to say you’re my one love, Please stay with me and promise me forever

I want to confess all of my heart

You’d better catch my heart, you’d better know my heart baby

I don’t have to say you’re my one love, Please stay with me and promise me.

There’s no friendship between boys and girls, I didn’t believe it back that then

No, even though we are lovers we are still being good friends.

I will listen to you

More than the word ‘I love you’ we’re still, we’re feeling sweet.

A little bit more starting from today

I like everything about you

Your hands I took, I won’t let you go

I will say I love you instead

Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment