Followers

Friday 28 January 2011

Touched ~~

Assalamualaikum w.b.t to all muslim..~~

ANyeonghaseyo ~~

yesterday, there were mny people asked me whether i’ll move out or not.

LOL. why they’re suddnly asked that Q.~?

is it they are really want me to move out form thats school ?

but, when they ask me, i’m just said yes. although it was not true. haha..

1st victim is Hazirah.. she said ” kaw jge diri bek2 aw kt sne.. jgn lupe aku kt sini.. bile kaw nk g ..? ” LOL.. i’m just reply back her Q.. but, i had told her the truth. that i wouln’t gonna move out. but, she was not believe me.. adushh.. wht to do..?

2nd victim is Haifa ~~ aduhh.. he said that he look at my face.. my face look so sad.then he’s IM me on Fb. n ask me about it too ~ he said, LOL. he’s so funny la~~ i dnt know how to say tht. haha. he said that only me a girl in the class that wanna be his friends. omo~~ i cant believe it u know. cause i think.. we’re just 2 o 3 weeks in the same clss. n just be a friends. not too long.. but, he said like that~ i’m touched. so, i know.. there a people carring about me. n love me. LOL. so, i told him that i’m not gonna move out. Hence, i’m not told him that i’m gonna move out. someone told him . “Shaza”. haha. LOL~~ but, i had told him the truth~

so yesterday~~i’m became an evil~i’m asked haifa to tell my classmate about me. about, i’m gonna move. but it was not true. just wanna see their worried about me, their loving to me. LOL~ yeah.. i’m like an evil..

i’ve got a lot of victim. pity to them.

such as ~~ Aqib, Suewoon , Kein , Asip ~

haha.. all of them ask me to not move out. they’re said that, i’m the one”girl” in the class know about kpop.. acctually, i’m the maknae in the class. ofcoz they’re love me ~ yeah. i only wanna know that. whether they are love me or not~

so now, i know it~

thnx guys cause love me. hehe.. n sorry for that ~~

but, when i gonna tell u the truth aekk ? LOL..

later on~~ but, i hope. when u're read this.. please forgive me. hehe!!

dont get a mad on me. please. i'm begging on u~~

k wasallam..~~

No comments:

Post a Comment