Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2010

2PM’s Wooyoung shed tears as a trainee




On a recent recording of KBS2 TV’s Win Win, 2PM’s Wooyoung confessed that he often cried during his trainee days.

This was 2PM’s first appearance on a talk show since their debut. They explained their group story, from the very beginning to today, in which they are respected as one of the most popular idol bands in Korea.

What brought most interest was a story about their pre-debut days. When the members received the song Only You from JYP, all of them had troubles, especially Wooyoung. He said, “I practiced very hard with little sleep, but even with all that work, I was lacking in Park Jin Young’s eyes. I was getting scolded every day. One time, I was on the piano by myself to work on my pitch, and suddenly, I burst into tears.”

The other members then said, “To make Wooyoung feel better, we bought him ice cream. After we gave it to him, he quickly returned to his normal self.”

Although JYP’s treatment may seem harsh, this was likely done to bring out their hidden potential. After all, it’s commonly known that idol life isn’t all about glamour, and is instead a product of blood, sweat and tears. It’s good to see that all of that hard work paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment