Followers

Saturday 6 February 2010

g.o.d ignored 2AM’s Seulong?



2AM is currently on a roll with their new song, Even If I Die, I Won’t Let You Go. Member Seulong recently told a story about him meeting legendary idol group g.o.d.

On the latest episode of Intimate Note, Seulong said, “When I was in Grade 1~2, I was a child actor. During my acting days, I got an autograph from g.o.d.” He continued, “I was at the MBC center late at night, and saw g.o.d. I went and asked for an autograph. Kim Tae Woo hyung came and told me to work hard.”

Danny Ahn, who was also in the episode, said, “I remember Seulong back then. I thought that he was going to do well.”

Seulong then corrected, “I remember that everyone was ignoring me except for Tae Woo hyung.”

Hmm… I wonder what the former g.o.d member said to Seulong after the recording…

No comments:

Post a Comment